Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shoulders and traps workout

I generally need to lift high volume and high intensity so i get a good pump.

Warm up:
Arm circles----------5x10 (each arm forward and backward)
Push press-----------bar x 10

Working Sets:
Push press------------135x10
-------------------------135x10
-------------------------135x10
-------------------------135x10

Barbell shrugs-------225x15
------------------------315x12
------------------------315x12
------------------------315x12

Arnold press--------55x12
-----------------------50x10
-----------------------45x10
-----------------------45x8


Dumbbell Shrugs-----110x12
--------------------------110x12
--------------------------110x12

Lateral raises----------20x15
--------------------------20x15

Front raises------------20x15
--------------------------20x15

Bent over raises-------15x18
--------------------------15x18

Generally I use cables for the last three exercises. I like the constant resistance you get throughout the range of motion.

17 comments:

  1. good one bro..
    also helped u n u$.return the favour.
    thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info. Supported, nahmeen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working out with traps isn't what I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoulders and mouse traps workout?

    Be careful bro, you don't want to pinch your finger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice job with the workout broham

    your friend,
    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sucio: Okay I admit, I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. quick question about shrugs. I see people doing them all the time but I have read contradicting arguments that shrugs are a waste of a workout and don't really do anything. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good lifts bro.

    Update your blog more often. I wanna see you progress and get shredded.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Solid workout brah, keep it up :)

    http://the-viral-network.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice. i always slack on my shoulder/traps day. low motivation for it i guess. hit me back man

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog man, check out my similar blog at:
    http://bsfast.blogspot.com/
    Following so follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find shoulders that hardest part to gain in size. Feels bad man




    Follow me brahs, I post my 3d work.

    http://seedypete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. hit me back and follow

    http://www.noxploderesults.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to get back to the gym.

    ReplyDelete